Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 4 Menu Planning- No Grocery shopping

Each week I've been spending around $100 on groceries, however I've been planning ahead for this week and Baby A's dedication party.  So this week was my attempt at no grocery shopping and only using freezer items or other menu items that  I have.  I do make some exceptions, for example each week I buy one fresh fruit and vegetable, and I also make a leftover pizza on Friday's and currently I'm out of cheese.

So my "no grocery shopping" list for the week looks like this:
Shredded cheese
bananas and berries
corn on the cob
So the total cost will be about $5.00!

My Menu Plan for the week looks like this:

Sunday-
Chicken Tenders and Perogies

Monday-
Eating out (mystery shopper assignment)

Tuesday-
Mini burgers on English Muffins, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob

Wednesday-
Chicken breast, rice, and broccoli

Thursday-
Ham steak and hashbrowns

Friday-
Leftover Pizza with either ham or chicken and broccoli

Saturday-
Tortellini and turkey bacon

Alllllllllllllllll from the freezer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment